Keeping your pool in top condition can be time consuming, intimidating and difficult to do with busy schedules. Let our top-rated experts manage the care and allow you to enjoy your pool.
What to Expect:
Water chemistry is key to reducing wear and tear on your equipment and pool surface as well as controlling contaminants and skin irritants in the water. Our expert team of CPO certified technicians are extensively trained and adept at balancing water chemistry and maintaining a healthy environment. Each week, we will analyze the chemical balance of your pool and make the necessary changes for safe, eco-friendly swimming. Whenever our team visits your home, we will inspect and diagnose any issues with your pool before making the necessary repairs.
Our Full-Service Weekly Maintenance Protocol:
- Test and balance water chemistry using only top quality and purest form of chemicals to protect you and the life of your equipment.
- Inspect pool equipment for proper function, flow and output includes salt systems includes advanced oxidation systems.
- Thoroughly brushing the walls floor and interior surfaces of your pool and/or spa.
- Check filter pressure and backwash.
- Netting the water surface and empty skimmer and pump baskets to remove debris.
- Vacuum as needed.
- Perform cleaning system and pump maintenance.
- Administer special chemical services when necessary.
- Replace minor items as needed.
- Perform visual safety inspection.
Maintenance customers will receive a 10% discount on all repairs and receive priority scheduling.